SMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
AYS Alert Notifications Mobile Messaging Terms & Conditions
You have subscribed and expressly consented to receive SMS (text) alerts and notifications on your mobile telecommunications device from AYS Alert Notifications ("us" or "we" or "our") for purposes of providing you notices and/or alerts regarding your account with us. You acknowledge, understand, and agree as follows:
- You will receive 4 or fewer messages a month.
- Message and Data rates may apply. While we do not charge you for the messages, your mobile service provider may charge you for SMS text messages as a part of your contract or service. These would be charged by, and be payable to, your mobile service provider.
- If you decide you no longer want to subscribe, you can respond to any text alert or notification you receive by texting the word STOP to 72428 to cancel.
- If you have any questions regarding the above terms or the types of text messages you will receive, text HELP to 72428.
- You acknowledge, understand, and agree that we shall not be held liable for any delays in the receipt of our text message to you, as its delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service provider.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Data obtained by us from you in connection with our sent text messages as described above may include your cellular number, the name of your mobile service provider, and the date, time, and content of the text messages we send you. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the text messages you have requested.